Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Long over due update!

So, yeah it's been way too long since I've updated our blog. Since our last post a lot has happened. I'll just sum it all up for ya.

September 2009- We had a second beautiful little girl on September 28th. She was 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She has been such a joy and a wonderful addition to our family. We were lucky to have both our families come up for a couple weeks and to be here for her blessing.

She's now 5 months old and is doing great! Kyla has been such a good big sister. She can't wait until Kenzie can actually play with her!





She is such a happy baby! We are doing great here in North Dakota. Trying not to freeze to death! Actually, I don't think it was as cold this winter as it was last winter. So I'm going to try to be much better at keeping up to date.

No comments: