Friday, February 13, 2009

7 Interesting Things

Well I got tagged so I'm supposed to post 7 interesting things that people don't know about me. I don't know how interesting this will be though.

1. First of all, I love to cook. I especially like to find new recipes and plan out our dinners for the week.

2. Okay so this could be embarrassing but we love the Disney Channel in our house. I'm not just talking about Kyla, that's normal, but Chris and I enjoy watching Hannah Montana and the Suite Life. We get excited when new episodes come on. I know it's sad!

3. I really wish I knew how to sew and do crafty things like scrapbook.

4. Chris and I really enjoy watching The Office, we are catching up on our episodes with Netflix.

5. We dream of owning a home with a lot of land so we can basically be self sufficient. Chris really wants to have an orchard and all that good stuff.

6. I crave McDonald's a lot. I know it's not healthy.

7. And the reason I crave McDonald's is because....
We're having another baby!
So there's the big news! We are due the end of September/beginning of October.

Well there's my 7 things, hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Mitzi Beal said...

Oh yeah. Congratulations on the pregnancy. I also loved all of the other tidbit information. That's too funny about The Disney Channel. In college my roommate and I used to watch this show called "Bug Juice" about a summer camp. We thought it was the bomb-diggity.