So I've heard some people say that the Twilight books are stupid and yes, I know they were written for teenagers and I'm closer to being 30 than a teenager. Well I'd like to rationalize my addiction to those books. When you're a stay-at-home mom with a 20 month old little girl and you live in a small town in North Dakota where the most exciting thing that happens are the snow storms that blow threw every week, it's nice to be able to let go of reality even if it's for a short time and it's about teenagers who are vampires and werewolves!
Okay, I'm done, thank you for letting me clarify.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
There's no need to rationalize my friend you are not alone.
I agree! I tore through all 4 books over the holidays. Bella was all i could think about until I finished the saga! Even then it took me 3 days after the last book to STOP thinking about it all the time.
Post a Comment